Sterilizer & Surgical Suite
Fully customizable service solutions for sterile processing, decontamination and surgical equipment.
With more than 50 years of experience, we provide service programs for hospitals, surgery centers, academic medical centers and research institutions. We also offer customized service strategies for laboratory, manufacturing and agricultural organizations.
From on-demand repairs to comprehensive full-service contracts, our service programs include:
- Guaranteed rapid response times
- After-hours support designed to meet your schedule
- Highly trained and experienced engineering team
- Access to an extensive parts inventory
- Temperature and pressure mapping
- Sterilizer chamber cleaning
- Utilization of data analytics to optimize uptime
Looking for sterilizers to purchase? Check out our refurbished sterilizers with unrivaled warranties.
Anesthesia & Ventilation
With increasing demands on your critical care equipment, reliable service support is more important than ever.
Our certified specialists are able to support a variety of manufacturers and attend model-specific formal training. We follow OEM-recommended PM/repair procedures and have over 40 years of combined maintenance experience for critical care equipment.
Our technicians can address a variety of service needs, including:
- Patient incident (neutral party) evaluation
- Regulatory reporting and documentation
- Vaporizer, monitor and module services
- Extensive parts inventory for various OEMs and models
- Prompt onsite response times
We work directly with your department directors to develop appropriate service strategies for each piece of anesthesia and ventilation equipment.
Environmental Health & Safety
We provide certified industrial hygiene, hood certification, and cleanroom programs to meet your needs.
- Surveys – including ventilation and air monitoring
- Evaluations – for ventilation of hospital areas, including airborne infection isolation, surgery, etc.
- Investigations – indoor air quality, bacterial, mold and fungi
- Ongoing Monitoring – chemical, noise and water
- Regulatory Expertise – OSHA, TJC, CDC and state and local health departments
We can provide certification and service on biological safety cabinets, fume hoods, glove boxes, laminar flow clean benches, surgery suites and pharmacy clean rooms.
Certifications include (but are not limited to):
- Airflow analysis and velocity profile
- Airflow pattern smoke test
- General electrical safety check
- HEPA filter leakage test
- ISO particle count test
- Lighting and UV intensity test
- Sound level meter test
- Regulatory Expertise – USP, CETA and other pharmacy/hood-specific regulatory bodies
Imaging & Injectors
We recognize that maximizing uptime through effective service strategies for your imaging equipment is a critical part of your department and organization.
Our imaging program encompasses offerings for C-Arms, select X-ray devices and contrast injectors. By going above and beyond the traditional preventative maintenance and repair service strategies, we are able to offer:
- Fully customized service solutions to meet the unique demands of your imaging department
- Service options available on a variety of devices no longer supported by the manufacturer
- Accessory and ancillary equipment service solutions
- Robust loaner program to help you maximize uptime (contrast injectors only)