It excites us, but since we do our jobs well, it shouldn’t excite you.
Why do we live longer? The technology in your facility has to get a great deal of the credit. And while every human in the medical care continuum receives continual ongoing education, every piece of equipment in the Medical Device Ecosystem needs the same near-constant care.
That’s why we approach what we do, the way we do — with so much care and so much detail-orientation, you can go worry about something else — because this is handled.
Repair, maintenance and certification.
We call it the Medical Device Ecosystem for a good reason — and we keep your equipment humming for its entire lifetime:
- You get certified, trained biomedical field service technicians
- You’re assured compliance with all manufacturer and industry standards
- You have access to one of the largest inventories of parts in the western US, spanning a wide variety of manufacturers
- Your devices will be fully documented for compliance with federal, state and local regulatory and accrediting agencies including, The Joint Commission, CMS, DNV, AAASC, AAMI, ANSI, HCFA, CAP and others
- You will benefit from an ISO9001-certified process
Maintenance Contracts for a wide variety of equipment types.
We’ll work the way you need to work to provide tailored maintenance programs for any of the following:
- Surgery and General Patient Care
- Sterilizer and Decontamination
- Anesthesia and Ventilation
- Laboratory and Research
- Hood and Pharmacy Certification and Testing
- Cosmetic, Therapeutic and Surgical Lasers
- Pipette Certification, Calibration and Repair
If you’d like more detail on our tailored maintenance programs, Contact us.
Healthcare Technology Managers and Staffing.
Who are the people who do all this work? Our people. Unbiased, working agnostically the way you need to work. They’re the best in the business. And not just according to us — our engineers have been routinely trusted by top OEMs for decades.
- Our technicians have an average tenure of ten years
- They’re certified in medical equipment management, sterilization, preventative maintenance and complex repairs
- We’re reachable 24/7 and can be on-site within hours, guaranteed
- All service is performed in compliance with ISO9001 standards
Environmental Health and Safety.
Everything we do is about moving your facility and your business forward. These needed services are no exception:
- Survey Capabilities (including ventilation and air monitoring)
- Waste Anesthetic Gas Monitoring
- Viable Airborne Particulate Testing (VAP)
- Annual Certifications (a complete contingency)
- Compliance and reporting
If you’d like more detail, Contact us.